Friday, April 2, 2010

Broken Social Scene and Flavor Flaaaavvvv at Raleigh's Hopscotch Festival



Earlier this week, Indy Weekly announced the lineup for the Hospcotch festival and it included headliners Broken Social Scene Public Enemy with Flavor Flav and Panda Bear.



This three day fest will also include many well known Triangle artists such as I was Totally Destroying It, Megafaun, and Rosebuds.  Personally, I am most excited by the appearance of experimental indie rockers Broken Social Scene and noise rockers No Age.  Now, if only they were both playing on the same day I wouldn't have to chose between them since I really can't make every day of the festival.  No matter what this festival looks like its gonna be a great time, and here's to hoping this becomes a yearly even like Sparkfest.  I also haven't had a chance to attend any events on the new plaza in downtown Raleigh, so it will be interesting to see how this works out.  They just need to hurry up and release the full festival schedule so I can decide between No Age and BSS.     

More details below:
http://hopscotchmusicfest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment