Saturday, January 23, 2010

Well, to start let me introduce myself. I am one half of the blogging team that writes the Raleigh food blog RDU Gonna Eat That (http://rdugonnaeatthat.wordpress.com/) . My name is Tony, and as my wife and I have been writing our foodie blog I always find myself having ideas for posts that don't really fit our modus operandi. So this blog will focus on those topics including my movie, music, and political interests. Of course, since I have titled this blog The Raleigh Outsider, I am also going to focus on some issues inside the Beltline and the greater Triangle area. Finally, since I do a majority of the photography for RDU Gonna Eat, I will add as much as possible to this blog. I hope you enjoy and I look forward to your feedback. Feel free to check out my about for more info (which I will update toute suite).


Oh Yah, and I love Star Wars so I will often place Star Wars related images in random places so bear with me.  This is a Biggs action figure in case you were curious.
-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment